Monday, October 12, 2009

Swap You SharePoint Training for Website Training?

I've hit a brick wall on my website.  I want to make it interactive but have no idea how.  I am not a website developer and have done as much as I can with the limited experience I have in this area. 

So if you are willing to share your web dev expertise with me, I will reciprocate by giving equal time in SharePoint training or consultation. If you don’t use SharePoint you can subcontract your deal to a friend that does use it.

My website is built using WebPlus 9, it doesn’t have full HTML editing capability, but you can put HTML and Java elements into it. The whole thing is hosted on a Linux platform, which means nothing to me.

I want to put RSS feeds to changes, be able to let people register on my site, change that puke orange to a nice orange, standardize on images, stop the pages from ‘jumping’ etc etc. I know what’s wrong with the site, I just don’t know how to fix it.

The only pre-requisite I have is that I must still be able to maintain my site myself, just teach me how. I don’t want to be dependent on someone else to do changes at this stage.

Please contact me if you want to help.

1 comment:

  1. magnificent issues altogether, you simply received a emblem new reader.

    What might you suggest about your post that you made a few
    days in the past? Any certain?

    My blog post ... Buy Grow XL

    ReplyDelete